CsharpGears is Free and Open Source Framework



I use this opportunity to emphasize the fact that the CsharpGears Framework is absolutely Free and Open source, meaning anyone who wants can download the framework and use it for free, or even make changes in the code, but he/she can't claim he/she invented it.
Recently a reader told me he wanted to use my framework but he was interested in making changes in the source code, and then I noticed that I havent put the full version available for download, so I did that immediately.
And anyone who has some kind of trouble using the CsharpGears framework, may feel free to contact me, I will be happy to help. If anyone has a constructive suggestion or wish for next releases, post it as a suggestion.

"There is nothing like a dream to create the future" - Victor Hugo